Sunday, April 13, 2008

Phoenix and his Nemo

soooo phoenix won a fish at the PTA kiddie carnival and was sooo in love with it! He was very careful and held it gently in the bag, and we put it into a large vase that I cleaned super duper mucho. I put it on his dresser and he stared at it while I rocked him to sleep however in the morning Nemo (phoenix called him Nemo) was not alive. UGH! Of course Phoenix wanted to see Nemo when he woke up, Dada did a good job changing the subject and distracting his interest. I think we may be getting another goldfish soon...
He loved the carnival and watching the other kids. He won some little cars and a mini motorcycle. He played with his pal Breena a little too. I just feel really badly about Nemo! He could have watched that fish swim all night long...well at least until the inevitable happened...

No comments: